Wednesday 30 December 2015

Seasons


Textile collage by Valentina Maximova
http://viola.bz/textile-collage-by-valentina-maximova/

In 2015 I joined Forever Living Products as Independent Business Owner and called my business Forever Living Seasons.... Because the products have a range for all seasons of the year to support health and well being.. But because I define life as having seasons....... I being now in my Autumn years with special consideration for this time of my life....I wish my life to be as vibrant and colourful as this season with its intense colours to delight.... and delight has been my year amidst challenges there has been some wonderful experiences.... From Marrakesh to Antalya from London stage to streets to protest and news reels... from corridors of power in Parliament to Mosque and learning on a  spiritual trail of Allahs Power.... Meeting new friends, losing friends finding new experience and learning from old ones......Finding self in loneliness and sharing in companionship.  Staying still to travel... and always full of ideas and observations on life. So this blog will reflect culture, creativity and awe in the world with its beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment